This data protection declaration has been translated from the german , where inconsistencies occur, the german version will take precedence.
Gasthof zur Linde
Please note that data transmission over the Internet (for example, when communicating via e-mail) may have security vulnerabilities. A complete protection of the data from access by third parties is not possible.
Nature and purpose of the processed data
Type of processed data
- Address data (first and last name, address, telephone number, e-mail)
- Text inputs (messages)
- Usage data, visited websites, access times
- IP addresses and metadata (device information)
- Visitors and users of our online offer
Purpose of processing
- Providing the online presence with content and functions
- Processing of bookings, orders, contact requests and messages
- Safety measures
- Statistical evaluations
Definition of Terms
- “Personal data” is any information that identifies persons known to us or by means of data stored with us.
- “Processing” is any process performed manually or automatically that loads, associates, stores or changes personal information.
- We refer to persons, authorities or institutions who decide on the purposes and means of processing personal data as “responsible persons”.
- You have the right to confirm whether your data is processed by us, to provide information about this information and to provide a copy of the data (Article 15 GDPR)
- You have the right to correct or complete the data concerning you (Art. 16 GDPR)
- You have the right to have your data deleted immediately (Article 17 GDPR) or to require a restriction on their processing (Article 18 GDPR).
- You have the right to receive your personal data as a file or to request a transfer to other persons responsible (Art. 20 GDPR)
- You have the right to object to a future processing of your data at any time (Art. 21DSGVO)
- You have the right to grant consent in accordance with. Article 7 (3) of the GDPR with effect for the future
- You have gem. Art. 77 DSGVO the right to file a complaint with the competent supervisory authority.
Legal basis of processing
Article 6 of the GDPR serves our company as the legal basis for all processing operations. We process your data only if:
- You have given your consent to the processing of your personal information for one or more specific purposes
- the processing is necessary for the performance of a contract or for the performance of pre-contractual actions, which are at your request
- the processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation to which you are subject
- the processing is required to protect your vital interests or those of another person
- the processing is necessary for the performance of a task that is in the public interest or in the exercise of public authority that has been delegated to us (Registration Act)
- processing is necessary to safeguard our legitimate interests or that of a third party, unless the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject requiring the protection of personal data prevail, in particular if the person concerned is a child
Duration of storage
At the maximum duration of storage of your personal data, we comply with the respective statutory retention period. After this period, the corresponding data will be routinely deleted, if they are no longer required to fulfill the contract or to initiate a contract.
All personal data processed by us will be deleted or restricted for further processing in accordance with Articles 17 & 18 GDPR. Specifically, this means: Personal data will be deleted if they are no longer required for the fulfillment of the desired purposes or the legal storage obligation has expired. This applies in particular to invoices, accounting documents and business records.
Collaboration with contract processors
If a transmission of the data to third parties is necessary for the fulfillment of the contract, this only takes place:
- on the basis of the legal permission gem. Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO
- on the basis of your consent
- if a legal obligation so provides
- based on our legitimate interests (such as the use of agents, web hosts, etc.)
- If we entrust third parties with processing on the basis of a so-called “contract processing contract”, this is done on the basis of Art. 28 GDPR.
Contact / booking form
If you send us inquiries via the contact form, your details from the inquiry form, including the contact details you provided there, will be stored in order to process the request and in case of follow-up questions. We will not share this information without your consent.
Our presence in social networks
Using Google Maps
The internet pages partly use so-called cookies. Cookies do not harm your computer and do not contain viruses. Cookies serve to make our offer more user-friendly, effective and secure. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer and stored by your browser. Most of the cookies we use are so-called “session cookies”. They are automatically deleted after your visit. Other cookies remain stored on your device until you delete them. These cookies allow us to recognize your browser the next time you visit. You can set your browser so that you are informed about the setting of cookies and allow cookies only in individual cases, the acceptance of cookies for certain cases or generally exclude and enable the automatic deletion of cookies when closing the browser. Disabling cookies may limit the functionality of this website.
Online Dispute Resolution
Since 9.1.2016, the EU Regulation on Online Dispute Resolution in Consumer Affairs (No.524 / 2013) applies. Disputes between consumers and merchants in connection with online sales contracts or online service contracts can be resolved through the following online platform. http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr
Gasthof zur Linde
47229 Duisburg (Germany)
Regulatory office Duisburg
Phone: +49(0)2065 22079
Fax: +49(0)2065 22079